The City Controller is the Chief Financial Officer for the City and is responsible for all accounting aspects of all city departments. Duties include:
- Performing any other such duties as may be directed by the Mayor or his designee
- Providing financial planning, budgeting and investment advice for city fund
- Recommending and implementing financial controls, reporting, procedures and reports for fiscal operation of the city
- Responsible for general supervision of the Controller's Office
The Deputy Controller is in charge of daily functions of the Controllers Office, including supervision of staff. They also perform duties of the Controller in their absence.
The Senior Accountant performs work related to:
- Bank account reconciliation process
- Cash receipts recording process
- Controller’s Annual Financial Report
- Grant account
- Property taxes
It’s that time of the year to renew your Business License. Please contact the City Controller’s Office if you have any questions.
Late payments will be subject to a 25% penalty.
It’s that time of the year to update your dog license for your furry friends. Please stop in at the Controller’s Office to make your payment in person during our business hours.