Welcome to Compliance Reporting...
where the City of East Chicago's Planning and Economic Development Department (ECPED) strongly encourages the utilization of local businesses in the performance of city contracts, to promote parity in the award of and participation in contracts, and to eliminate arbitrary barriers to fill participation in contracts by all qualified persons, regardless of sex, race, or ethnicity. In addition, ECPED seeks to promote opportunities which encourage minorities and women on the workforce as well as to implement mechanisms to assist in providing for community and local residency hiring of qualified individuals on its construction projects.
Trinal Inc. has been retained by the City of East Chicago Planning and Economic Development (ECPED) to implement the utilization of the Global Project Tracking System (GPTS®). Trinal’s GPTS® is a cloud-based diversity spend and workforce tracking solution, which collects and provides comprehensive reports relative to prime, subcontractor and vendor payment history, workforce hiring initiatives, and prevailing wage compliance. Below are all the required forms that are needed to register your construction, engineering, architectural organizations within Trinal Inc. We would like to make this experience an easier and smoother transition, therefore, below you will find the necessary documents that are needed to provide the City of East Chicago any required information regarding your construction project.
Trinal is a mandatory global project tracking system in which the City of East Chicago utilizes to monitor all facets of a construction job site. All compliance project contractors are required to take a mandatory one hour remote training session in Trinal Inc. Additionally, all general contractors "PRIME" or sub contractors "SUB-PRIME" must enter all hours worked for each construction job site by entering certified payroll information into Trinal Inc.
- East Chicago Compliance Project Details Form (PDF Form) Required City/State
- Sample Signatory (Letter) Required City/State
- LSI-Labor Standards Interview Form SF1445 (Pdf form) Required City
- Record of Employee Interview HUD and Urban Development Form 10 (PDF Form) City
- East Chicago Final Federal Labor Standards Compliance Certification (Fillable form) City/State
- East Chicago Final Inspection Project Completion Indiana Finance Authority (PDF form) City/State @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Federal Davis Bacon Act Requirements Information Checklist (Pdf form) Required City/State
- Indiana State AFL-CIO Common Construction Wage Scale 3/1/2015 (call 219-391-8205) City/State
- Companies who might not have a payroll software system, the U.S. Dept of Labor, Employment Standards Administration Wage and Hour Division, Certified Payroll Worksheet WH-347 (Fillable form) and Step-by-Step Instructions Required - Substitute with company payroll software system. City/State
- U.S. Dept of Labor-29 CFR Part I, Employment Standards Administration Wage and Hour Division, Request for Wage Determination and Response to Request, SF308-104 (Fillable form) City/State
- U.S. Dept of Labor, Employment Standards Administration Wage and Hour Division, Request for Authorization of Additional and Classification Rate, SF1444 (PDF Form) City/State
- U.S. EPA-Environmental Protection Agency MBE/WBE Utilization Under Federal Grants and Cooperative Agreements, EPA Form 5700-52A with Step-by-Step Instructions City/State/Federal @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>