Mayor Anthony Copeland and the East Chicago Public Works Department introduce the Annual District “Spring Clean-Up” program that will begin
Monday, April 4th thru Friday, May 13th, 2022.
The District clean-up will be between the hours of 7:00 am until 2:00 pm on the dates listed below:
2021 DISTRICT “SPRING CLEAN –UP” SCHEDULE
DISTRICT 1: April 4th thru April 8th
DISTRICT 6: April 11th thru April 15th
DISTRICT 2: April 18th thru April 22nd
DISTRICT 4: April 25th thru April 29th \
DISTRICT 5: May 2nd thru May 6th
DISTRICT 3: May 9th thru May 13th
- Place large items in the alley, or curbside where alleys do not exist.
- We ask that you secure all items that may be blown away by the wind.
- All yard-waste materials should be properly bagged and placed at the curb.
- All abandoned vehicles, expired plates and parked vehicles where
- “No Parking” signs are placed will be towed at the owner’s expense.
For additional information, please call 219-391-8463 or 219-391-8464.