News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/16/2020 2:21:00 PM to 4/16/2020 2:26:18 PM.
Home - Park Events
Posted on: April 16, 2020
[ARCHIVED] Introducting Operation "Light It Up!"
2020 Operation Light It Up Program
All qualified applicants must meet the following criteria to receive a free security light:
- Own and reside in your East Chicago home.
- Provide a proof of homeownership.
- Original and copy of homestead exemption.
- Original and copy of utility bill (water, NIPSCO, or cable)
- Provide a valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Applications and required documents must be COMPLETED and submitted in its ENTIRETY.
- Submit completed application and documents BY MAIL to:
City of East Chicago - City Hall
4525 Indianapolis Blvd. 2nd Floor
East Chicago, Indiana 46312
OR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline is May 29, 2020 before 4:00PM
QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED
ANTHONY COPELAND, MAYOR