I need a VIN Check

Vin checks are done on Tuesday's only 9am-3pm

The fee is (EC resident-$10 fee/ Non-resident-$20)

For Company trucks/trailers/semi's you gave to contact Traffic Sgt. Parks 219-391-8436 and make an appointment.

We do not check salvage title vehicles.

Show All Answers

1. My car was towed
2. I need a copy of a report
3. I need a background check for employment, immigration or Foster Care (DCFS) and how much is it?
4. How much is an accident report?
5. I need a VIN Check
6. I need a background check for my gun permit?
7. I was arrested and I didn't get all property back when I was released. How do I get my property?
8. How do I get a gun permit?