EAST CHICAGO RESIDENTS
The East Chicago Common Council “Board Positions” are NOW open!
- Applicants must be residents of the City of East Chicago.
- Must be a registered voter in East Chicago.
- Must meet the "good character" requirements set by Indiana Law.
Application Deadline and Submissions: Monday, December 2, 2019 @ 12noon - City Clerk’s office located at 2301 E. Columbus Drive, East Chicago, IN
Please include the following in your submission:
- Letter of intent for the board position of your interest
- (2) Positions for the Redevelopment Commission
- (1) Position for the Urban Enterprise Board
East Chicago Business Owner (Must have a business within the zone)
Expiring Board Members Must Re-apply
For more information, please contact Council President Lenny Franciski at: firstname.lastname@example.org