- Special Events
- Fusic Fest
- FUSIC RULES
● VIP Guest Pass does not include parking. Established parking areas or lots are available for the amount advertised and can be paid with cash only at the event.
● All sales are final and there are no refunds.
● There is a limited number of VIP Guest Passes available to purchase.
● As a 2022 FUSIC Festival VIP guest, you will be provided with a VIP wristband which will allow issued guest access to enter, exit and re-enter the VIP areas until those areas are closed. No VIP wristband sharing is allowed. It is prohibited that VIP guests transfer, sell or assign their issued VIP wristband to another person or entity.
- VIP guests regardless of age, must have a valid pass issued.
- No personal seating is permitted within the VIP areas.
- A limited number of chairs are provided in the VIP areas and are available on a first-come basis.
- Seating is not guaranteed with the purchase of the VIP Guest Pass.
- No refunds will be allowed or issued.
Included with VIP Guest Pass:
- Access to general public areas and VIP viewing sections located in front of the stage.
- Access to exclusively assigned VIP alcohol and refreshment bar stations where beverages can be purchased.
- Access to exclusively assigned restrooms located with VIP areas.
- No artists or entertainers meet and greet - not included or available
- To ensure the safety of all guests, the City of East Chicago reserves the right to inspect persons, parcels, or clothing capable of concealing or carrying prohibited items into the FUSIC Festival.
- Guests are welcome to bring cell phones and/or small point-and-shoot cameras (no detachable lenses) to take photos.
- Music events are to be held rain or shine.
- Umbrellas are prohibited inside the festival. Guests may bring poncho-type clothing as needed.
INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE
City of East Chicago, Indiana reserves the right, without refunding any portion of the VIP Guest Pass purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules or regulations of the FUSIC Festival and surrounding venues, or any local, state, or federal law or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive. Persons entering the festival are subject to search. VIP Guest Pass users bear all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during, or after the event. VIP Guest Pass users bear all risks, including cancellation of the event and of inclement weather. The resale or attempted resale of the VIP Guest Pass is strictly prohibited and if discovered will result in the pass being voided without refund. The VIP Guest Pass may not be used for private or third-party advertising promotions. VIP Guest Pass user consents to the City of East Chicago, Indiana's use of their image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event. The VIP Guest Pass is a revocable license for the time and date listed on the ticket. To ensure the safety of all guests, the City of East Chicago reserves the right to inspect persons, parcels or clothing capable of concealing or carrying prohibited items into the 2022 FUSIC Festival.
COVID-19 WARNING AND RELEASE
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness—including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19 or any other bacteria, virus, or other pathogens capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether that exposure occurs before, during, or after the event, and regardless of how caused or contracted—and you hereby waive and give up any and all claims and potential claims against the City of East Chicago, against its agents, employees, and contractors (the “released parties”) —relating to such risks, hazards, and dangers including as a result of the negligence of the released parties. By attending this event I hereby assume any and all of the risks that may exist and are associated with COVID-19 and release and hold harmless from all liability the released parties including but not limited to liability arising from the negligence of or fault of the Released Parties.