Park Permit Fees
30 by 30 Feet Shelters
- East Chicago Residents: $85.60
- Non-Residents: $299.60
14 by 24 Feet Shelters
- East Chicago Residents: $74.90
- Non-Residents: $288.90
Pavilion in Washington Park
- East Chicago Residents: $214
- Non-Residents: $428
Gazebo in Veterans Park
- East Chicago Residents: $160.50
- Non-Residents: $321
- Deposit is required for all rentals
- Deposits will be refunded by check 4 to 6 weeks after event upon a satisfactory inspection of facility
Park and rental hours are from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Required Items for Reservations
- ID as proof of residency
- To reserve date must pay event in full (deposit and fee) - Cash, money order, and credit card payment are accepted
- If paying cash exact amount is required. No change will be given.
- No alcohol beverages permitted
- No glass bottles of any kind allowed
- No charcoal grills allowed. Only gas grills
- No grilling under the shelter
- No vehicles are to park on grass, parkway, or walkway or you forfeit your deposit
- Decorations must be taken down and properly discarded (No duct take or confetti allowed)
- Shelter must be properly cleaned after rental of you forfeit your deposit
- All garbage must be in containers or at a minimum secured in garbage bags
- All inflatables require proof of insurance or you forfeit your deposit
- Electrical is not guaranteed
- Restrooms are available 8am - 3pm Monday-Saturday.
- All parks contain 1-2 porta potties for visitors to use.